NFT Legal Usage Constract
As the Owner of any NFT created by Monika Vass (KerekMese), You understand, and Accept the NFT Legal Usage Contract Rules of your NFT image as follows.
Only limited personal non-commercial use and resale rights in the NFT are granted and you have no right to license, commercially exploit, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works, publicly perform, or publicly display the NFT or the music or the artwork therein. All copyright and other rights are reserved and not granted.
- You purchased the NFT image, not the Characters, the Style, the Colors, or any other artistic related pieces of the image.
- You can use only personally (non-commercially) the purchased NFT image, or a portion of the image (for example as a profile picture in Twitter).
- You can not modify the NFT image.
- You can not use the NFT image to make another NFTs, especially but not limited to sell, giveaway or use it in anyway.
- As an Owner, You can sell the NFT image in the standard way (resale right), but it is Strictly prohibited to duplicate, copy, reupload or make any other versions based on the purchased NFT.
- The Creator – Monika Vass (KerekMese) – keeps all the copyrights and moral rights related to the purchased NFT images.
By purchasing an NFT from Monika Vass You Understand and Pronouncedly Accept the Legal Usage Rules.